Rave & Rejuvenate Cupping - User Guide
Working mechanism behind cupping: Cupping decompresses and gently suctions and lifts skin and the underlying tissue, effectively penetrating several layers of skin. As a result, it helps remove the energy blockages and increases circulation of nutrient rich blood flow to cupping areas.
Silicone Cupping Features:
- Requires neither heat nor suction pumps to work. Made of soft, environment-friendly materials that are safe to use.
- Super flexible and elastic, the cups even work in those difficult curved areas of the body. Simple to use, easy to clean, unbreakable and portable.
- Silicone Cupping is suitable for professional therapists.
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant or on blood thinners, have varicose vein, heart disease or other medical conditions. Check with a Pediatrician prior to using on children.
- Do not use on open lesions, fresh scars, burned, broken skin or on skin inflammations.
- Keep out of reach of children.
For a discount coupon, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our:
- Website: https://ravrej.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Raverejuvenatecupping/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rave_rejuvenatecupping/
Start your journey to a more beautiful and healthier version of you!
Rave & Rejuvenate ("R&R") Silicone Cupping brings you a new exciting simple treatment which will impress you with incredible healing, relaxation, anti-aging and anti-cellulite results.
How to use R&R Silicone Cupping:
Step 1: Apply a thin layer of massage oils or creams to cupping skin area. R&R cups may also be used in the shower with water and body wash or soap.
Step 2: Choose the right size for the target area. Squeeze the cup, apply to the skin and release to create suction: (1) Use gliding massage strokes or (2) flush cupping techniques (Suction - Lift - Release – Repeat) moving cup in-up and down, zigzag pattern or side by side. Start with slow movements, then increase the speed of the motion over the erogenous zones to increase the stimulating effect.
Step 3: Gently press the skin down with your finger, under the edge, to break the suction after about 5-10 minutes massage.
Step 4: Remove residual oil or cream. Complete your cupping massage with a thin layer of your favorite serum or cream.
How to use a Silicone Exfoliating Brush?
- Apply a suitable amount of cleanser on the brush.
- Move it with circular motions, avoiding the delicate area of your eyes.
- Massage for 3 minutes, then rinse.
- To create a stronger suction, compress the cup more, for lighter intensity, compress less.
- Never leave a cup in the same spot or a cupping mark will appear and may take days or weeks to go away. To prevent cupping marks on your face, keep the cups moving at all time.
- Almost all parts of the body will benefit from this unique Silicone Cupping Massage. It can be used on legs, arms, abdomen, shoulders, and face.
- After use, wash the cups with warm soapy water and air dry. To disinfect the cups, use Hydrogen Peroxide at 7.5 % Dilution for a 30-minute soaking.
The Benefits of Silicone Cupping Massage:
Cupping therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment for effectively reducing the appearance of wrinkle and cellulite
Anti-Aging Facial Cupping:
- Lift Sagging Face: cheek-lift, eyelid-lift, jowl-lift
- Tones up and evens out the jaw-line
- Tighten pores
- Drains stagnant fluid to ease puffiness and reduce edema
- Increases collagen production for youthfulness
- Soften and reduce scar tissue
- Enhances absorption of face products you use
Anti-Cellulite Body Cupping:
- Vacuum from cupping massage is one of numerous methods of anti-cellulite massage.
- By improving local microcirculation, encouraging lymphatic drainage and stimulating the fascial tissues beneath the skin, cupping has been proven to effectively decrease cellulite, makes skin more elastic and flexible.
Other positive effects of cupping massage:
Pain Relief , Energy Blockage, Lymphatic Stagnation, Muscle Spasms, Wrinkles, Muscle Tightness, Shoulder Pain, Knee Pain, Elbow Pain, Neck and Shoulder Pain, Back Pain.
Why R&R Cups?
- High quality silicone. Soft and flexible.
- Wide rim for smoother slides over the tissue
- Thinner wall for easier application and greater suction
- Suitable for most parts of your body
- Used By Professionals and Home Users