Effective Date: February 18, 2020
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Rave & Rejuvenate website, owned and operated by Rave & Rejuvenate, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “R&R”, “we”, “us” or “our”). These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions' ') are the terms and conditions that control this web site (the “Site”) and are the terms and conditions upon which you may access the information available herein.
R&R reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be in writing and posted on the Site. The date of the latest changes will be indicated at the top of the document. You are advised to check the Terms and Conditions periodically for updates. Continued use of this Site following the posting of changes will mean that you agree to be bound by these changes.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION BY R&R TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE.
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personal data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has submitted personal data to R&R, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
A user of this Site shall use information acquired through the Site solely for the user’s own informational purposes. Unless expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, R&R does not grant any express or implied right(s) to you under any patent(s), copyright(s), trademark(s), or trade secret information through the Site. Accordingly, unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. All content (“Content”) included on this site, such as text, pdf files, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, is the property of R&R and is protected by the United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of R&R and protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of R&R or its software suppliers and protected by the United States and international copyright laws. Content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, is Copyrighted by R&R, LLC 2014. All rights reserved. Limited permission to reproduce Content is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Content is for informational use only; (3) the Content is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this Internet site are used separate from accompanying text.
Rave and Rejuvenate’s graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Rave and Rejuvenate. Rave and Rejuvenate’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not related to Rave and Rejuvenate in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Rave and Rejuvenate. All other trademarks not owned by Rave and Rejuvenate that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
Please see the Privacy Statement for this Site for a summary of R&R's personal data collection and use practices for the Site.
NON-CONFIDENTIAL, NON-PROPRIETARY COMMUNICATIONS.
ANY COMMUNICATION OF MATERIAL YOU TRANSMIT TO THE SITE BY ELECTRONIC MAIL OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY DATA, QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS OR THE LIKE IS, AND WILL BE TREATED AS, NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY. Anything you transmit or post may be used by R&R for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, R&R is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information without incurring any obligation whatsoever to you, and by sending such communication, you waive all your rights thereto. The user of the Site is responsible in full for the content and accuracy of all information that he or she sends to R&R and for ensuring that the rights of third parties are not prejudiced.
Information Collection and Use
Information You Provide to Us.
- Personal Information: In the course of using the Service, we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, company address, billing address, and phone number.
- Payment Information: If you use the Service to make payments, we do not collect payment information (such as credit card, Stripe, PayPal or other financial account information and billing address), but our Payment Processors (currently Stripe or PayPal) may collect such information.
- When you post content on our Site such as a review, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your first name and last initial. The information that you provide will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Site.
- Testimonials: We may display personal testimonials of satisfied Users on our Service, in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will collect your e-mail address.
- We will also collect personal data at other points in our Site that state that personal data is being collected.
Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. The date and time of your visit and the web pages, content, and advertisements you view and links you click on while navigating within our Site; o Information about the type of content accessed via our Site; o The site you visited before and after visiting our Site; o Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area; o Search terms you enter on a referral site; o Information about your device such as your device type, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, advertising identifiers, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and o Information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, that are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages.
- Do Not Track. We do not currently not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
Information Collected from Third Party Companies: We may receive personal and/or anonymous data about you from certain third parties, such as personal data from data aggregators. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site.
Use of your personal data
General Use. In general, personal data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, and improve our Site. We may use your personal data in various ways, including:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide the services you request;
- contact you to follow up on a request you made;
- follow up on additional products you may be interested in;
- remind you of order or shipment;
- store invoices for historical records of your services;
- create, post, and publish your ratings and reviews of our products as well as rankings based on your ratings and reviews;
- provide improved administration of our Site and services;
- measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Site and services;
- send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- communicate, display, and/or send surveys, newsletters, and other promotional materials to you;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law, and enforce the terms of any agreements we may have with you; and
- for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time, we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create anonymous data records from personal data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Order Information: We use Order Information collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmation). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Disclosure of Your Information
Social Networking Sites. We may share information from your purchase (including your Personal Information) with the social networking services (“SNS”) that you have chosen to link with your purchase. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for this purpose (unless the SNS has received your Personal Information independently of the Service) and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us at email@example.com with a request that we delete your Personal Information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Your California Privacy Rights.
IF YOU ARE A USER OF THE SERVICES AND A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, CALIFORNIA’S “SHINE THE LIGHT” LAW (CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE § 1798.83) PERMITS YOU TO REQUEST AND OBTAIN FROM US ONCE A YEAR, FREE OF CHARGE, INFORMATION REGARDING OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION (IF ANY) TO THIRD PARTIES FOR THEIR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. IF THIS LAW APPLIES TO YOU AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SUCH A REQUEST, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST IN WRITING TO INFO@RAVREJ.COM.
EU Citizens and GDPR
Rave & Rejuvenate Enterprises (R&R, Rave & Rejuvenate), is the data controller for this Shopify site. We take our site visitors' and customers' privacy and data rights seriously because it's a serious business! As a data controller, R&R is honor-bound (and legally obligated) to help data subjects (i.e., site visitors and customers) exercise their rights. In accordance with the GDPR and our own good will toward our community, any site customer or visitor can request their data be deleted or handed over to them. In order to start this process, please email the data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a data processor, Shopify follows our instructions on how to handle that data. Shopify's data processor can be reached at email@example.com. To prepare for GDPR compliance, Shopify has built into the platform options to send customer data to the customer and delete customer data entirely. We, the data controller, will use these features to help customers exercise their rights.
R&R is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ reasonable physical, technological, and administrative security measures and attempt to ensure they are applicable under the circumstances. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on the Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, R&R transfers Personal Information to the United States and processes it there. By providing your data, you consent to such processing and transfer.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
R&R respects the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the Site any materials that violate another party’s intellectual property rights. When R&R receives a reasonably detailed, written notification of an alleged copyright infringement, in conformity with requirements applicable to “Take-Down Notices” under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) with respect to Site content (including content posted by users), R&R will promptly investigate such allegation and/or remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. R&R will also terminate the accounts of or block repeat infringes as described below. If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to R&R’s Designated Agent.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, R&R has adopted a policy of terminating or blocking, in appropriate circumstances and at R&R’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringes. R&R may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site, suspend and/or terminate the account of or block any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Links to Other Sites
This Site may provide hyperlinks to other sites on the Internet operated by third parties. Such other sites so linked have not been reviewed by R&R and are maintained by third parties over which R&R exercises no control. R&R expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of information contained on such linked sites or quality of any product or service provided by or advertised by any linked site. R&R neither endorses nor makes any representation regarding any linked third party sites.
Events Beyond R&R’s Control
R&R will use reasonable efforts to keep the Site available for your use; however, R&R cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or unavailability of the Site that results from a cause over which it does not have direct control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
ALL SUCH INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL R&R BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF R&R HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. R&R will endeavor to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the Site; however, because of time lags in synchronizing the information on the Site with data in other R&R information systems as well as any number of other factors, the information and services available on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. R&R reserves the right to amend or supplement the Site at any time and without prior notice. R&R will not be liable for problems arising out of the interaction between this Site and the local hardware and/or software you use to access the Site.
You agree with R&R that these Terms and Conditions shall be considered a contract governed by New Jersey law. Any disputes regarding these Terms and Conditions shall be heard by the state and federal courts located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, USA, and each party consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts. The content found on this Site is controlled and published on this Site by R&R from its offices in Marlboro, New Jersey, U.S.A. R&R makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where any of the contents of this Site are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.