Facial Cupping Set
Integrate cupping into your daily regimen to rejuvenate your face. Do it in the morning while you clean your face and/or in the evening while you shower. 10 minutes a day to resist skin aging and more.
- Facial cups kit: 2 anti-aging skincare cups for face and jaw + 2 eye lift massaging cups + 1 exfoliating facial brush for daily deep cleaning.
- Effects: Improves blood circulation, Instant Facelift, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, decrease puffiness, relax muscles, plump lips.
- Premium material: the facial cupping kit is made of soft, flexible and high-quality silicone cups. These cups are easy to squeeze and carry, strong suction.
- Results: To see better results, use consistently with your favorite skincare product (oil, moisturizer, serum) for at least 4-6 weeks, 5 -10 minutes daily.
- How to:
Step 1: Clean face. Use the facial cleansing scrub to gently exfoliate the skin by removing deep dirt, makeup, and dead skin.
Step 2: Apply facial oil or cream to your face, neck, chest generously for easy massage. Cups may also be used in the shower with water and body wash or soap.
Step 3: Choose the right size for the target area. Squeeze and place a cup on your skin and release it to create suction.
Step 4: Moving the cup (after the diagram lines in the Figure), using:
- Gliding massage strokes in up and down, zigzag pattern, or side to side (follow the arrows indicated in the Figure). Use your free hand to anchor skin behind the cup to prevent pulling on the skin and for smoother strokes. Repeat 3-5 times per area.
- Flush cupping techniques (Suction - Lift - Release – Repeat) to drain sinuses, between T-zone, around your mouth, eye and lip areas (marked by X in the Figure) with the smaller cups.
* To see better results, use consistently with your favorite skincare products for at least 4-6 weeks, 5-10 minutes per time, 2-3 times per week.
How to use a Silicone Exfoliating Brush?
- Apply a suitable amount of cleanser on the brush.
- Move it with circular motions, avoiding the delicate area of your eyes.
- Massage for 3 minutes, then rinse.
Direction: Work on one side at a time.
- Do not leave the cup at a spot for more than 3-5 seconds or cupping marks will appear and may take days or weeks to go away. (keep the cup moving to avoid marks).
- Do not cup over new scars acne, sunburned skin, raised moles, herpes or other skin inflammations.
- To create a stronger suction, compress the cup more, for lighter intensity, compress less. Start with light suction first.
- Use small cups for eye and lip areas, larger cups for face and neck.
- Instead of oil, cupping massage with foam while washing face in the morning or evening.
- Slow movement helps stimulate fluids. Faster movement boosts circulation, collagen, and elastin.
- Temporary pinkish or reddening appearance of the skin surface, tingling or light itching after cupping is expected owing to increasing blood circulation and vascularity of cupped areas. These effects are typically normal and will disappear shortly.
Indications of facial cupping:
Natural facelift. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles by safely and effectively plumping up skin tissue, improving blood supply to the skin surface to increase its suppleness. Boosts collagen and Increases elastin, shrinks pores, softens scars.