You may all know the effects of cupping massage which comes from ancient wisdom thousands of years. Cupping has been used mostly by professional therapists. But based on amazing proved health and beauty benefits raise form cupping, and the combination of advanced technology, modern silicon cups were created so that anyone regardless of age or experience can enjoy this miraculous modality to achieve their beauty and wellness goals. Why silicon cupping become predominant?
- The technique is safe and credible.
- There is no infection and pain in treating diseases.
- It is convenient and easy to use
- It has extensive indications, limited contraindications
- It can be used not only for the hospital but also more suitable for at-home self-care.
- It can withstand a high temperature of 250 °C.
- Stimulate cells responsible for collagen production
- minimize the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Improve nutrient delivery and product absorption
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relax muscle tension
- Myofascial Release
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Neuromuscular Dysfunctions
- Sports Massage and Injuries
- Stubborn Conditions
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Traumatic Injuries
- Chronic Conditions
- Physical Therapy
- Cellulite, Scars, Stretch Marks and Varicosities
- Facial Treatments
- General Relaxation and Wellness
- Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Release
This content is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. The information provided is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a medical professional or physician. Consult your doctor or qualified health professional if you have any health questions. Neither Rave and Rejuvenate nor the writer of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person reading or following the information in this educational content. The statements or efficacy of these products have not been evaluated or confirmed by FDA-approved research.